Tuesday

Pizza Bread

This is my sister-in-law Erin's recipe--it is one of my kids' favorites!

bread dough, risen and punched down once*
pepperoni
ham (optional)
shredded mozzarella cheese
pizza sauce

Roll dough into a rectangle as long as your cookie sheet. Lay slices of ham the length of the dough (no need to fill the width). On top of ham, place pepperoni about four wide. Sprinkle cheese on top. Starting with long side of dough, gently but tightly roll. Pinch seam along side and ends to seal in toppings. Bake immediately at 350 for about 20 minutes or until browned. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.

*I recommend using white bread dough (one loaf worth). Don't try french bread dough.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I will just try my white bread dough unless you post Dougs favorite white bread recipe.